Home > Our Teams > Dr.Mohammad Altwalah
American board and training in diagnostic radiology, catheterization and interventional radiology.
- Trained 4 years in diagnostic radiology program in Tufts University, Boston, USA.
- American board in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Fellowship in interventional radiology in University of Virginia, Virginia, USA.
- American board in Angiography & Interventional Radiology.
- Fellowship in interventional radiology in Guy's &St. Thomas Hospitals, London, UK.
- Founder and head of Interventional Radiology in King Faisal Specialist Hospital – Riyadh.
- Member of American and European Interventional Radiology society since 1996.
- Entered many new medical techniques like (Cancer Radiofrequency treatment, Colon endoprosthesis, abdominal aortic aneurysm endoprosthesis, varicose treatment, atherosclerosis, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, New Blood Catheterization and Arteriovenous Malformation).
Varicose veins Bye bye
Millions are suffering from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvement, many seek relief from pain. Help is available.
Uterine Fibroid treatment without surgery
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous (benign) tumors that develop in the womb (uterus), a femalere productive organ.
Gangrene ... Amputation can be avoided
In many cases, interventional radiologists can open blocked or narrowed blood vessels caused by peripheral arterial disease or other conditions.
Dawali Clinics is pleased to offer a wide range of minimally invasive interventions for back pain patients including epidural steroid injections, vertebroplasty, facet injections, nerve blocks, and many other procedures.
Copyright ©2019 Dawali ClinicsDesignd by SWS