Home > Our Teams > Dr. Salman M Alsaad
Dr. Salman M Alsaad
- Graduated from Columbia university in New York. One of the top 10 universities in the world.
- He is certified by the American board of dermatology.
- He did a fellowship in varicose veins treatment and cosmetic dermatology at Scripps Green hospital in San Diego California.
- He is an approved mentor to train doctors around the world by the American society for dermatologic surgery.
- Dr. Salman is a board member of the Saudi society for dermatology and dermatologic surgery.
- Winner of 4 research awards locally and internationally.
- He has several publications and co author in 2 medical books in English.
Varicose veins Bye bye
Millions are suffering from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvement, many seek relief from pain. Help is available.
Uterine Fibroid treatment without surgery
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous (benign) tumors that develop in the womb (uterus), a femalere productive organ.
Gangrene ... Amputation can be avoided
In many cases, interventional radiologists can open blocked or narrowed blood vessels caused by peripheral arterial disease or other conditions.
Dawali Clinics is pleased to offer a wide range of minimally invasive interventions for back pain patients including epidural steroid injections, vertebroplasty, facet injections, nerve blocks, and many other procedures.
Copyright ©2020 Dawali ClinicsDesignd by SWS